Pikes Makerspace (PPM) is dedicated to supporting our maker community in their creative process by providing shared space, shared tools, software, materials and a knowledge base to turn their ideas into reality.
PPM has generated and placed unique QR Codes throughout the building:
- QR Code on our front door to schedule a tour.
- QR Code on our "Mall Map" which links to the PPM Wiki Main page.
- QR Code to link to our Waiver.
- QR Code to Check-in / Check-out to our Wood Shop.
- We have a QR Code on our storage cabinet in our Vented Room,
- and we use QR Codes to link to our payment collection services such as PayPal.
- Finally, we have plans to incorporate QR Code usage even more extensively in the very near future, to link into our wiki, for example.
What Is a QR Code?
A QR Code, short for “Quick Response Code,” is an advanced type of scannable barcode.
Everything you need to know — on Jotform.com
Curated Collection of QR Code Generators:
Easy QR Generator — including Image QR
- free, no registration required
- Change: "link" to whatever you want coded
- Test the resulting image,
- Right click to save.
- QR Codes with Logo, Color and Design for free
- free service
QR Code Generation with Adobe InDesign
- Pick Object -> Generate QR Code... and fill in the dialog box
QR Code Generation with LightBurn
Creating QR codes with Canva
Other Fun Stuff
- Animated QR Codes
- PPM Tool Color Map — Interactive
- Search our Wiki (If your answer is not here on the Wiki, please let us know!)