Pikes Peak Makerspace (PPM) is dedicated to supporting our maker community in their creative process by providing shared space, shared tools, materials and a knowledge base to turn their ideas into reality.
PPM provides a small collection of books and magazines for members to borrow from. Our collection will be expanding again soon, with more electronics books and wood working magazines.
Wood Working Library
The Mythical Man-Month -- Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.
- Essays on Software Engineering.
- The Art of Stress-Free Productivity.
- Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future.
Other Fun Stuff
Links to other sites (external links):
- from the Pikes Peak Library District.
- Take a Book. Share a Book.