Pikes Peak Makerspace (PPM) provides a small collection of books and magazines for members to borrow from.
Our Library is located in our Electronics Area.
Wood Working Library
Important/interesting books (not yet in our library):
- Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future
- Kevin Kelly
- Essays on Software Engineering
- Frederick P. Brooks, Jr.
- The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- David Allen
Links to member-recommended external sites:
- helping you find library materials online
- "Books to help you think and design better"
- What’s that animal on the front of your O’Reilly book?
For Additional Help
- Use the PPM Slack channel #general
- List of all PPM Slack channels
- Note that we have a Slack channel (#job-board) for members to post, discuss, or accept job opportunities either within PPM or from the community.
- PPM Tool Color Map — Interactive
- Search the PPM Wiki
- Contact Us if your answer is not here on our Wiki.
Pikes Peak Makerspace (PPM) is dedicated to supporting our maker community in their creative processes by providing shared space, shared tools, materials, software and a knowledge base to turn their ideas into reality.